Production and Logistics Administrator
Scotmin Nutrition, a division of Carr’s Group Plc, have been manufacturing animal feed supplements and nutrition products for the agricultural market in Ayrshire since 1979, supplying farmers and feed merchants across the UK and Europe.
An opportunity has arisen at our Ayr production facility to join our busy team in the Production and Logistics office.
Successful applicants will:
- Be committed to achieving high standards of work.
- Liaise with our customer service and production staff to achieve daily planning goals.
- Be able to work accurately in a fast-moving environment.
- Have good IT and computer skills (MS Office, etc.).
- Have a flexible approach to daily tasks.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Work well within a team.
A production or logistics planning background would be beneficial but not essential.
In return we offer a competitive salary and a rewarding working environment.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Izy Young, Scotmin Nutrition, 13 Whitfield Drive, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Ayr, KA8 9RX.
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th June 2018