The key to a successful breeding enterprise is the production of healthy and lively offspring, using Megastart Ewe and Lamb is a great tool that enables sheep farmers to achieve this.
- A high intake, free access feed tub used in the 4-6 weeks prior to lambing.
- Provides ewes with an excellent source of energy from sugars, starch and protected fat and high quality rumen bypass protein to meet the increased demands of the pregnant ewe.
- A balanced source of minerals, protein and vitamins, including Vitamin E to improve lamb vigour and Vitamin B1 to reduce problems with CCN.
- Contains a unique MOS, designed to activate the animals’ immune system and improve colostrum quality.
- Lactose inclusion provides a readily available carbohydrate source.
Feed rate: 100g – 150g head/day, fed for last 4-6 weeks pre lambing.
Available in 20kg and 80kg tubs.
* 80kg tubs, subject to minimum orders of 12 tubs and multiples there of (12 tubs to one pallet 960kg)